Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe

Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
I wanted to share with you my super yummy and easy to make chocolate chip cookie recipe! This recipe was actually first made to make two giant chocolate chip cookies. My husband and I had gone out for dinner and one of the dessert options which wasn’t vegan…was a giant chocolate chip cookie with a dollop of ice cream! That had me thinking I NEED to veganize this! So last week if you follow me on instagram you would have seen in my instagram story the giant cookies!
I made this chocolate chip cookie recipe with regular flour but I have made it a number of times with a 1 for 1 gluten free flour mix and its turned out tasting exactly the same! So to make this gluten free just swap out the flours! Also I find the best kind of chocolate chip cookies have ALOT of chocolate chips! I love to also chop up a dark chocolate bar and mix it into the batter to add some extra dimension to the cookies.
I used coconut sugar instead of white sugar. It gives it a nice sweetness and allows you to have the brown sugar goodness a chocolate chip cookie needs. All with out the sugar crash afterwards. Coconut sugar is made from the sap of the coconut palm. It actually maintains some of it’s original nutrients It’s a much better alternative then refined white sugar. All in all this recipe makes around 24-32 cookies depending on the size you scoop out on your cookie sheet!
If you like this recipe you will love my chewy peanut butter cookies too! CLICK HERE for the recipe!

Ingredients
1 cup Coconut sugar
2/3 cup Coconut oil
1/2 cup Almond milk
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
2 1/2 cups Flour
1 teaspoon Baking powder
1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
1 dash Salt
1 cup Vegan chocolate chips

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel